The PC version of Utawarerumono: An Introduction to the Fallen, that was It was first announced A year ago today, it will launch across steam On Jan 22 at 12:00 AM PDT / 3:00 AM ETAnd publishers announced DMM Games, Shiravune, and developer Aquaplus. It will support English, Japanese and Chinese language options.
Utawarerumono: An Introduction to the Fallen It first launched on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita in April 2018 in Japan, followed in May 2020 in the West.
Here is an overview of the game, via file Steam page:
Hakuowlo, wake up. It’s time to face the world again.
You come to bed, critically injured, and a girl with deciduous ears and a bushy bushy tail brings her. In time you will come to lead the villagers to whom you owe your name and your life. When local nobles threaten them, you directly threaten the nobles …
Are you a farmer? World? traitor? Monster? I forgot your past, but have we forgotten you? Command your comrades and fight to defend your family and discover the secrets of this world – and your lost history!
The first game in the Japanese tactical-RPG series of visual novels Utawarerumono He joins his sequels again on PC!
- Over 30 hours of story and gameplay.
- Thoughtful, spot, and active RPG combat tactics.
- A dynamic chain of attacks and flashy co-op chains.
- All-new autosave function.
- Customizable keyboard and mouse controls.
- Unforgettable soundtrack.
- A touching story with a touching ending.
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the subject matter of the content outside of the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.